Great Expectations and Procedures
Expectations and Class Procedures
We are a GREAT EXPECTATION campus where we practice the 8 GREAT EXPECTATIONS FOR LIVING
EIGHT EXPECTATIONS FOR LIVING
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes, nor use sarcasm or put downs.
- We will use good manners, saying “please”, “thank you,” and “excuse me,” and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.