Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
- Students will put their mask on before entering the bus.
- When students arrive at TIS, the bus will drop them off by the auditorium entrance.
- A staff member will greet them and send them into the building.
- Cars enter the parking lot off School Street and snake around to the circle drive (see map below).
- Students will put their mask on before exiting the car.
- Stop the vehicle at the designated drop off cone.
- Cones 5-8 will enter through the front entrance of the building.
- Cones 1-4 will enter through the entrance near the Cougar Cafe.
- Parents are not permitted to drop students off from the CVS parking lot due to high traffic and safety concerns.
- An administrator will greet your child at the front entrance or at the entrance near the Cougar Cafe.
- All students will have their masks on before entering the building.
- Students will put their mask on before entering the building.
- Students walking from Main Street will enter through the front entrance of the building.
- Students walking from School Street (circle drive) will enter through the entrance near the Cougar Cafe.
- Parents are not permitted to drop students off from the CVS parking lot due to high traffic.
Bus Rider Pick Up
- Students will wear their mask upon entering the bus.
- Parents can view their child’s bus route via the Smart Tag system.
- Students who miss their bus will remain in their homeroom, contact their parent, and wait with their teacher until parents arrive.
Car Rider Pick Up
- Cars enter the parking lot off School St. and snake around to the circle drive.
- Several teachers will need to see your car rider sign throughout the line so please keep it in the window.
- We will place your child at a cone. Please pull around to the cone to pick up your child.
- Once your child is in the car, please complete the circle and turn right on Malone St.
- If your child is late to car rider, we may ask you to pull around to the opposite side of the circle. We will walk your child to your car.
- The dismissal bell rings at 2:48; however, the line may not start moving for a few minutes. Please be patient.
- If your child is in band/orchestra, you may want to arrive around 2:55 so that your child has time to pick up his/her instrument.
- Parents are not permitted to pick up students from the CVS parking lot due to high traffic.
Dismissal (PM): Walker & YMCA Participants Pick Up
Students are considered walkers when they live within 2 miles of the school. Students are not permitted to walk to any other location, including their parent’s vehicle located in the TIS parking lot.
- Students will be dismissed by Homeroom and via the campus intercom.
- Walkers will be dismissed from the gym. YMCA participants will be dismissed from the Cougar Cafe.
- All Students must wear their mask upon entering the gym or Cougar Cafe.
- A staff member will escort walkers via Main St. or School St. near the circle drive.
- Parents may pick up students participating in YMCA after school from the Cougar Cafe entrance.