Great Expectations (Classroom Rules)
We are a Great Expectations Campus and all students will follow the "Eight Great Expectations for Living" within all classrooms as well as all areas of the building. The rules are as follows:
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a persons' mistakes, nor use sarcasm or put downs.
- We will use good manners saying "Please", "Thank you", and "Excuse me" and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living using the life principles.