Parents here are a few updates for you all while we're out, and implementing distance learning.
- Q & A about assignments for parents/guardians only -
- Monday and Wednesday from 1:10 - 1:50pm via Zoom.
- Please email me by 12:30pm at the latest, on my conference days in order to receive the Zoom code.
- I will use Google Classroom to communicate assignments and expectations to students.
- Students can communicate with me via Google Classroom as well.
- A special Google Classroom has been created for students for this Distance Learning time. They can receive the code 2 ways:
- I sent it to all parents & guardians via email on 3/18/2020
- Students can log into Google Classroom and I've left the information in the news feed.
- Monday, March 23rd will be our first official day of Distance Learning, and when students will begin to see assignments.