Mrs. Corral 5th grade Bilingual Science & Social Studies
I have a Bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies/Education from Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia. I also have a Bilingual certification from the state of Texas.
Although, I was actually born in Houston, I lived most of my life in Northern Virginia close to Washington, D.C. I got married and had two beautiful girls. After my oldest finished 3rd grade and my little one finished kindergarten, we decided it was the right time to move to the Tomball area a couple of years ago. We love the area and are so happy we made the long move. Both of my daughters attend Tomball ISD schools.
Upcoming ways to help our school P.T.O.
PTO has two event coming up where families can get involved to help TIS & its staff.
1) Monday, Dec 17th - Sweet Treat Exchange
* Help us to spoil our staff with sweet treats of all kinds.
* More details & to sign up - click this link: http://signup.com/go/STHLZkc
2) Wednesday, Dec 19th - Papa Murphy's pizza fundraiser
* ALL DAY SALES
* MUST mention TIS
* 20% given back to PTO to have 100% spent back on the staff & school!
* Online orders, phone in orders, or walk in orders all apply as long as you mention TIS
We appreciate all of your support for the entire TIS family!
Padres, Por favor haga clic en este enlace y únase a nuestra Organización de Padres y Maestros.